Forum » Introduce Yourself » Been here for awhile just thought i might say something

April 11, 2017, 5:55 pm
me_a_lover299

Newcomer
Been here for awhile just thought i might say something

Hello all I am me_a_lover299 . just a guy looking for a connection with a lady ( woman).I use to be here under another name LightSwitch . I left due to personal reasons . I have met a lot of people on here and some don't even give you the time of day ( too bad for them I am a great friend) . I have just one request give me a chance (ladies) .I am not a roleplayer but I am willing to learn if the right woman want to help me out . I love to rooms and the people that do chat (you know who you are )
this is my way of just saying Hello to you all .one more thing if I email please have the respect to say something back I have great shoulders I accept rejection, so please thats all I ask is send something back . Thanks for reading me_a_lover299

April 15, 2017, 3:30 am
Kittenlepurr

Newcomer
Re: Been here for awhile just thought i might say something

Yes but that is what motivates not to engage the person at all. A message and person that constant messages is easy to ignore you just leave it there if they are trying to chat or you add them to the ignore list in the chat. 

The problem is that some people simply open a conversation without thinking or checking the person is available. They could ask in the chat itself meaning the main channels. But that presupposes that they are watching that chat too. 

Best solution I can thinking of for men trying to have a conversation is open with a hello and maybe ask for what they are after as they go (or just look for a conversation). Wait up to 5 minutes if they get no response then just leave it alone and talk to another person. 
Alternatively they could try to talk to people in the main chat channels themselves. 
April 14, 2017, 10:32 am
ScareRaven

Newcomer
Re: Been here for awhile just thought i might say something

Also I think a lot of women don't bother with the rejection because any kind of reply can be drawn into an unpleasant argument and nastiness. So its just easier to not say anything. 

You have to be logged in to reply!