Forum » Glitches and Bugs » cant log in to chat

April 28, 2014, 9:32 pm
anruinimity

Newcomer
cant log in to chat

why is it telling this plugin is not supported when i try to log into the chat rooms this evening

June 4, 2014, 4:06 am
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate
Re: cant log in to chat

I wanted to share a recent experience I myself had with not being able to log into the chat, and if I'm the owner and I can't, you know it can happen to anyone. For 4 whole days I was not able to, the situation resolved itself. I am still not 100% sure this theory is correct, but I spoke to the web host, my internet service provider and my computer guy.

In all liklihood it was a DNS issue by my internet service provider. They did something on their end, as I tried from 2 different computers in my home and was not able to log in and everyone else could. I could access the site, but not the chat. Yes, it was frustrating, but thankfully this DNS thing does resolve itself in a few days. There was nothing I could do but wait. I tried all the things my web host and computer guy told me to try with no luck. Sometimes things are beyond our control and time is the only thing.
May 3, 2014, 12:43 am
Rob_

Premium Member

Newcomer

Hi Mindy,

Try both Java and Flash updates if they are both up-to-date and working try other browsers. If none of that works send me a message and I will walk you through a couple more steps.
April 29, 2014, 1:38 am
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate

Is your Adobe flash up to date?

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

You have to be logged in to reply!