Forum » Glitches and Bugs » pop-ups make site impossible to access from mobile

February 22, 2015, 10:32 am
workaholic

Newcomer
pop-ups make site impossible to access from mobile

Have an iphone 5s, using Chrome.
The initial pop-ups before login will not allow me to continue logging in. Every time I click on the text field to enter login info a new one pops up.
If this is happening to others, and other platforms, you are significantly reducing those who can successfully use site from mobile.

February 25, 2015, 2:19 am
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate
Re: pop-ups make site impossible to access from mobile

The site going mobile is being worked on at the moment, it will be ready in a few weeks, as I stated in another thread. And also by the end of the year the chat will be NON flash based for a totally mobile compatible site.

Sorry about the popunders, but we do need them to have a bit of site income. Even with the ads, over 3/4ths of site running costs come out of my pocket each month. I know ones do not like them, but we do need some income to help as best it can.

I personally do not have any mobile devices to check things on once it is, if members who are interested in testing things on different sorts of devices could when it is introduced to let us know of any bugs we may overlook, please inbox me if you are interested to do so.
February 24, 2015, 11:37 pm
Rob_

Premium Member

Newcomer
Re: pop-ups make site impossible to access from mobile

The site is not very mobile friendly currently, I am sure they will get to it at some point.
For now I would try using a ad block on your phone to login in at first, sadly not even buying premium will fix that issue at the moment .

You have to be logged in to reply!