February 8, 2016, 5:04 am
Sensual Sharon

Intermediate
Best Lubes

What kind of lube does everyone use and or recommend? I personally use Wet Synergy basic lube and love it, it's the best I've ever used, but it is increasingly difficult to find and I worry if it disappears, what kind to try. I found it when I got a free sample pack in the mail I requested on some freebie site and got sent around 6 different single use packs to try, the Wet Synergy was one of them and I got a bottle of it right away. 

I'd been using KY and after using the Wet Synergy, never went back to KY again. So many lubes are too runny and watery and greasy and thin, or too "siliconey". The Wet Synergy is a hybrid lube, a mix of water based and silicone, and it never goes gummy, it's thicker gel like consistency is very nice to use, but you do need to take a shower to totally get it off yourself. Others, like KY, are ok for a few min, then go gummy. So what brands do you all like and use, and why? Tell us the pluses of your personal lubricant you use and enjoy that makes things glide better for you.

May 19, 2016, 4:53 am
Sensual Sharon

Intermediate
Re: Best Lubes

That looks interesting, they should have samples, as it was from a sample I discovered the beloved Wet Synergy. I have two large full bottles on hand that will last me over a year. I've been looking online and there really are not many places carrying it now, even where I got those bottles has stopped carrying it. I did find another place, but by the time these 2 bottles are depleted, lord knows where I will find it and I can imagine the price will go up a lot. I hate when they discontinue products I like. Samples are excellent, since it only takes one use to know if you like it or not.

Seems it has bad reviews as well. https://well.ca/products/sliquid-silk-intimate-hybrid_71093.html
May 19, 2016, 12:53 am
Sensual Sharon

Intermediate

I've heard of those stimulation gel things, but that's not really a lube per say. I've never tried one of those stimulant things. One site I used to write for had hundreds of different lubes and those stimulant gels and I'd write about them, but only from a pic. So on toy and lube sites, don't always believe the reviews and product descriptions, lol, someone is paid to write that stuff.
February 8, 2016, 10:36 am
Hottytots

Newcomer

I don't really use it - I get very wet very quickly!

You have to be logged in to reply!