Forum » Masturbation Station » Anyone got tips for squirting?: I’ve been trying for week to squirt, but I haven’t been success and my orgasms aren’t that

January 8, 2021, 12:08 am
DaddysGirl99

Newcomer
Anyone got tips for squirting?: I’ve been trying for week to squirt, but I haven’t been success and my orgasms aren’t that

💦💦

February 3, 2022, 4:36 pm
SylviaStyle

Newcomer
Re: Anyone got tips for squirting?: I’ve been trying for week to squirt, but I haven’t been success and my orgasms aren’t that

You are a very hot girl.
February 1, 2022, 12:33 pm
VirginiaBabe

Newcomer
Re: Anyone got tips for squirting?: I’ve been trying for week to squirt, but I haven’t been success and my orgasms aren’t that

This is very common in Japan. I would go there.
December 22, 2021, 3:18 pm
chobaga

Newcomer

The explanation on the Japan Fetish Femdom Girls Club recommends drinking like a liter of water before the handjob. I suspect some guys just can't do it - and the guys in those videos are just the pros who happen to be able to squirt. If i ever made it to Japan I think I'd have to give those girls a try though just to make sure I can't.
January 9, 2021, 9:17 am
Hard4RP

Newcomer

Have you tried holding it back as forceful as possible and making sure someone is helping you a lot (whether that person is here or other way to chat. Or even in person) that usually helps Ive heard.

You have to be logged in to reply!