Forum » General Topics » Help Sharon Out

June 14, 2016, 10:55 am
Sensual Sharon

Intermediate
Help Sharon Out

Hello there, I have a small favor to ask of you climaxers, if you'd be so kind as to help me with this once in a while.

I've added my phone sex site erotictalkphonesex.com to a phone sex listing site. I don't expect anyone that's not familiar with paid phone sex sites to ever have heard of it, but for paid sites, it's the most popular site. Guys that seek paid services often go there to have a look at the sites listed, new sites added etc.

The more "votes" a listed site has, the further up on the list it climbs, hence the chance to be more seen and hopefully more calls result. Many of the sites listed have many girls working at them, so getting lots of votes is easy, but a one woman site with only one person voting will never really attain high ranking. You are only allowed to cast one vote every 3 1/2 hrs, if another is cast in under that time, both are discarded, and they monitor where the votes come from, so you can't really do much about that.

I hoped if some here might take the time to even vote once a day, if enough people voted, it would help me get higher ranked and get more calls and earn more money to help this site you are here enjoying. For those not in the know, I am also the owner of Climax Connection.

It doesn't cost anything to vote, there are no popups on the voting site, all you do is go to my main page linked here http://erotictalkphonesex.com/  and scroll down the page until you see the flashing Phone Sex Central button, click that and it takes you to their site, you type in 3 groovy looking letters as the code, and click enter, that's it. Anyone that votes for me, thank you.

September 3, 2016, 7:46 pm
Sensual Sharon

Intermediate
Re: Help Sharon Out

Thank you!

You have to be logged in to reply!