Forum » General Topics » I need guidence!

October 10, 2019, 9:05 pm
Kodebreak3r

Newcomer
I need guidence!

Hello everyone. I'm not new here, but this is definitely new territory for me to be doing something like this. I need some help. My sex life is a boring shambles right now and I need a strong partner or partners to show me something new. I'm SUPER SUBMISSIVE with older women, so fair warning there. The dirtier and more interesting the better. Do whatever you want with me ladies. I love watching, being watched, eating pussy, suckling, body worship, all kinds of things. Please, someone, fuck me silly. 

P.S. I'm looking for women specifically right now. Sorry gentlemen.

PPS. I'm on Snapchat at Kodebreaker117 Add me if you'd like to cam with me. Please, be as freaky as your heart desires. I just need something new so desperately.

March 18, 2024, 5:42 am
scarlettevans098

Newcomer
Re: I need guidence!

Hello, 

Look on ashley madison for that.
October 16, 2019, 12:35 am
ally_for_fun

Newcomer

Hey! Great on you for knowing what you want! I think fetlife may be a better place to look than here.
October 15, 2019, 8:34 pm
Kodebreak3r

Newcomer

Just as a follow up to the post I created a week ago, I'm looking for specifically a female dominant to guide me in my sexual experiences. I'm looking for an authority figure I can respect, but also cuddle up to at night when I'm cold. I also need a domme that wants sex a lot. I'm always looking to serve, and I always want to learn. 

You have to be logged in to reply!