Forum » Introduce Yourself » is there any actual human being left here

April 9, 2022, 3:54 am
blodwyn

Newcomer
is there any actual human being left here

cc seems riddled with all sorts of bots, scamming con artists, cam whores, and basement dwellers. this is the death of cybersex for fuck sakes, do not make me take myself to tinder, i swore i'd never.

in any case, hiya. 
first of all, i'm not looking for any emotional codependency with strings attached. i'd prefer if we kept things as fairly anonymous and online as possible, yk what i mean? that would be appreciated.

secondly, i'm trying to explore what i'm into and learn about a few sexual dynamics that i've been curious about for a while. it'd be nice if we could sync as far as prefs, i guess? if not, completely valid, just don't try to rope me into some fucked up fetish that goes beyond my realm of acceptance or hard limits. i will kink shame you.

lastly, i can't realistically kink shame anyone, i have a long ass list of kinks. 

May 5, 2022, 8:44 am
aussiguy

Newcomer
Re: is there any actual human being left here

It's hard being human sometimes.....
May 2, 2022, 4:10 pm
grasp66

Newcomer

I just signed up, I'm human. I am a straight male, very timid. horny af, but timid. like to edge most of my days while working from home.
April 14, 2022, 12:47 pm
billthornton

Newcomer

Human checking in
April 13, 2022, 11:48 pm
Hard4RP

Newcomer

Im human and here 😜 Let’s chat sometime 
April 9, 2022, 8:00 am
OfficeBadGuy

Newcomer

There's at least one actual human left here. I say 'left', it's the first time I've logged in in years. But, you know what I mean. Anyway, online and anonymous suits me perfectly. As for exploration, well there's a tonne of fun to be had there. I have a fewkinks myself and would love to explore our mutual kinkiness and find out if there's somewhere among them that we sync.

If you happen to come back and see this, do feel free to message me. (Oh, and ignore the avatar, it seemed like a good idea years ago when I first signed up and I have no idea how to change it.)

You have to be logged in to reply!