Forum » Your First Time » My First Gang-Bang

January 17, 2021, 10:07 pm
ThatSlutRenee

Newcomer
My First Gang-Bang

When I was eighteen I took a cross country trip before starting college. I went from California to Florida then back to Texas to start college. Will admit I got a bit slutty along the way and really did enjoy myself sexually with a few different people on my trip. The last stop was a nudist camp in Florida where when I checked in I ended up having sex with the owner, a much older but still very sexy man. Over the next week I stayed there him and I hooked up a few times, including a 3way with him and his wife. The last night I was there we had a pool party and I got drunk, went back to my room with the owner and his friend, I did not know the friend was joining us in bed to start but did not complain when he did. A few minutes into our threesome I noticed another guy standing at end of bed and that the door was left open. They asked if he could join too, I thought what the hell and said yes. Before I knew another few men walked in and they just all started to just join in! I could have stopped them, said no but I couldnt help myself, it was soooo hot seeing all of those naked men standing around with hard dicks... all of those hard dicks just for ME! I had not really thought about being gang ganged before it started to happen to me. I was not sure at first, but once it got started I was the happiest girl on the planet. By end of the night  I had let between ten and fifteen different men take turns fucking me and honestly could have taken so many more!

June 10, 2023, 2:11 am
Loganleo

Newcomer
Re: My First Gang-Bang

It really very interesting.
January 22, 2021, 6:31 am
Hard4RP

Newcomer

Wow, id liked to have been standing there while you work hard on my cock...mmmm yess!
January 18, 2021, 3:37 am
willthis23

Newcomer

Great story. So happy you shared. I would have glady given you my cock. Maybe one day i could

You have to be logged in to reply!