Forum » Your First Time » First time with others

November 23, 2023, 10:50 pm
Funtimefun

Newcomer
First time with others

Cathy and I have been married 15 years and have one daughter.
She told us that when she was at a friend's house that her friend told her about her family being nudist.
Cathy and I got intrigued and invited her friends mom and dad over. They brought another couple over,  to discuss it.thry told us that their daughters liked going nude at home and liked skinny dipping.
At one point they asked us if we ever thought about it, we told them we had never thought about it till Becky our daughter told us about them.  As we talked about the pris and cons to nudism Cindy's mom talked about swinging,  something really far out there.
After about 2 hours Cindy's mom suggested to break the ice we play kiss or massage strip poker. Cathy and I talked about it among ourselves, then although we were nervous we decided to give if a try.
 The rules were explained and we started playing.  Things progress to where Mr, David and Calvin were naked and Cathy  Mary David's wife and zelda Calvin's wife were just in their panties.  Me and Cathy played the hand and she lost. She then pulled Calvin's name out the men's bowl, which Calvin would be the first guy beside me to remove her panties. Calvin reached in the action bowl. He would have the honor of massaging her ass and pussy once he removed her panties.
After he started rubbing her pussy and ass he told her he wanted to massage inside her pussy and for her to bend over the table. Cathy and I looked at each other with the thought he was going to ginger her. After she bent over the table he got behind her and to our suprise he guided his cock in her and preceded to pump her till he cam in her. The lok on her face was priceless as she realized that in 15 years he was the first man to cum in her

You have to be logged in to reply!