Forum » Feature Requests » Different ads

September 2, 2015, 5:56 pm
sissy_john

Newcomer
Different ads

I know this is probably stupid, but it'd be great if the ads were a little more targeted and not just "Find women to fuck near you." I'm bi, but when I come here it's because I want to talk to men and not be bombarded with pictures of women. It would be great if the ads were based a little bit more on gender and sexual preference so that those of us who want to see dicks can see dick ads, and those that want to see pussies see pussy ads (for lack of better words).

January 3, 2022, 3:45 pm
JessicaNIgri

Newcomer
Re: Different ads

It is moderated according to the client's requests in order to meet the interests of the person.
December 27, 2021, 8:59 pm
AliceMangi

Newcomer

This is a regular advertisement that is carefully moderated...
September 3, 2015, 1:59 am
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate

That is actually an excellent idea, but I do not choose which ads appear. When you sign up with an ad network, they serve the ads. I'm just giving them the space to do so, they have no idea who or what their preferences are that's viewing them. That would be a lot more complex set up than we currently have, and down the road who knows, but I do like your suggestion, but at this time how ads are served, I personally can't do that. It's sort of a pre determined mixed bag set up if you will, but I understand your point and hopefully in time that would be able to be implemented some way. Thank you for being so observant.

You have to be logged in to reply!