Forum » Feature Requests » Idea For New Feature

October 20, 2016, 4:59 pm
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate
Idea For New Feature

I had an idea for a small feature and wondered what members thought of it. It's not a huge thing, but some might like it. I know many members have links to a Tumblr or Blogger, or some kind of blog on their page, and wondered if we might in the future say in the footer in the Connect With Us area, have a "Member Blogs" listing area, where ones could submit their blog for approval, it doesn't need approval to be on your profile page now, though we have at times removed some that were basically ads for other sites, lead to paid sites, etc, but to be listed in the Member Blog page, would require approval to be listed, and we would expect a Climax Connection banner to be added as a widget on your home page. One of the many banners we have on our "Promote Us" page, also currently listed in the footer.

Does anyone like this idea, or is it not that big of a thing to bother with? Do share your thoughts. This isn't happening immediately, but as for a future idea. Your blog would in turn get more exposure, and we would have a Climax Connection banner on your site in return so your readers could see it and hopefully click it and visit the site.

January 3, 2022, 3:46 pm
JessicaNIgri

Newcomer
Re: Idea For New Feature

And how did you manage to implement this idea?
October 24, 2016, 6:58 am
eric60red

Fledgling
Re: Idea For New Feature

It's a good idea, although my "other" website does not allow me to mention  you

You have to be logged in to reply!