Forum » Looking for phone sex partners? » Mommy looking for obedient submissive sissy kinky slave to train

1
September 8, 2026, 12:12 pm
Godrosejoy01

Offline

Intellectual
Posts: 563
Mommy looking for obedient submissive sissy kinky slave to train

I'm a professional mistress looking for submissive slave to dominate and give some special tasks to do..I'm into Domination,chastitycage,Bondage,Spanking,RolePlaying,feminization,CBT,anal,bondage,joi,cei,cum,edging,sissy training,pegging,Fetishes,Blindfolding,Experimenting with Sex toy add me on Kik@Godrosejoy01 telegram@mommyrose011 iMessage;+1 221-128-3880 or text my number +1 347-460-8077

September 22, 2026, 3:33 pm
idadana

Offline

Newcomer
Posts: 9
Re: Mommy looking for obedient submissive sissy kinky slave to train

Open communication is especially important when people are looking for this type of relationship online. Both sides should be comfortable with the boundaries and expectations before taking things further. I found some additional information here: https://spinmaya-nederlands.nl/
September 21, 2026, 9:58 am
anjhella75

Offline

Fledgling
Posts: 158
Re: Mommy looking for obedient submissive sissy kinky slave to train

The word "train" gets used a lot, but what actually makes these dynamics work long-term is clear negotiation up front — limits, safewords, and what happens outside the scene. Skip that and it collapses fast. Most people learn this the hard way. I saw a similar reality check at https://thelolajack-nl.nl and it matched what experienced people say.
1

You have to be logged in to reply!