Forum » Looking for phone sex partners? » Mistress available for loyal and obedient slave to be trained by me

1
September 13, 2026, 12:32 am
mistresspeace

Offline

Newcomer
Posts: 99
Mistress available for loyal and obedient slave to be trained by me

I am a confident, sweet, and strict Mistress seeking a sincere, loyal, and respectful submissive interested in a long-term BDSM dynamic. I value trust, honesty, communication, and mutual respect, and I'm looking for someone who is ready to explore this lifestyle with commitment and dedication.


If you're obedient, open-minded, and genuinely interested


You can reach me here:


Kik: mistresspeace01  


Telegram: @mistresspeace12  


Zangi: 1078148361  


Email: mistresspeace613@gmail.com

September 22, 2026, 3:33 pm
idadana

Offline

Newcomer
Posts: 9
Re: Mistress available for loyal and obedient slave to be trained by me

Finding someone compatible is not only about having similar interests but also about respecting each other's boundaries. Clear communication from the beginning can make a big difference. I found more information here: https://amonbet-nederlands.nl/
September 21, 2026, 9:16 am
anjhella75

Offline

Fledgling
Posts: 158
Re: Mistress available for loyal and obedient slave to be trained by me

The ads that actually work are the ones that state expectations clearly instead of listing twenty kinks and nothing else. Compatibility comes from limits, availability and aftercare, not from a long list. Anyone skipping that conversation isn't serious. A similar point came up when I was going through https://spinorhinos-casinos.nl and it stuck with me.
1

You have to be logged in to reply!