Forum » Looking for phone sex partners? » I'm a sweet and strict mistress looking for a submissive slave to be trained and owned by me for long time relationships in bdsm

1
September 27, 2026, 10:49 pm
dominatrix5787

Offline

Newcomer
Posts: 16
I'm a sweet and strict mistress looking for a submissive slave to be trained and owned by me for long time relationships in bdsm

Any unowned loyal long term sub/sissy  boy needed for sessions
Humiliation, Pet Play, slave play, BDSM, pain-play, impact play, body writing, collaring, discipline, bondage, breeding, ......, degradation, edging, marking, praising, control, sensory deprivation, orgasm control, orgasm denial and more will explore. And
When I’m looking for a pet, king for a submissive sub that is ready to obey and serve me. You should be an obedient pet that is here just to serve his mistress
If you are interested PM me 
K .IK domforyou577
Tele .Gram dominatrix57 

1

You have to be logged in to reply!