Forum » Frequently Asked Questions » Do I know if someone blocked me?

November 14, 2015, 10:55 am
garyl

Newcomer
Do I know if someone blocked me?

There are some women it says are in chat but then I don't see them there.  Does that mean they blocked me?  Is there any way I know if someone has blocked me?

November 16, 2015, 4:01 am
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate
Re: Do I know if someone blocked me?

It seems this thread is being hijacked and taken off topic, but about the chat...It is being custom made to look nearly identical to what we have, with a few extra features. While there is an html version, of the chat we have now, it is simply out of reach price wise due to the company I bought it from changing ownership since I bought it and them raising the price to five times what it was when I bought it. I was lucky enough to find another chat company that can custom make a chat for a price within reach. I want it to look and act as similar to what we have now as possible. So it will be very similar to what we have. It will have the /me so many want, and the pics in the room support animated gifs, which is also a desired feature, we can also have the names indicate the gender of the user, another thing people have wanted.
November 14, 2015, 11:50 am
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate
Re: Do I know if someone blocked me?

There are current issues with updating scripts and the chat since the server move on Oct. 14, 2015. As I outline in this post here, http://www.climaxconnection.com/forum/67/important-announcements/2449/changes-coming/ The problems are so great I have decided to switch web hosts over this. We are also getting new NON flash chat in the new year.

You can see if someone has blocked you if on the bottom of their page it says you must be logged in or registered to post on this members wall. Or if you go to send them a message and it says you are blocked. Even if you were blocked you would see them in chat in the members list.

I am sorry for the difficulties, they have been out of my hands, as I said I am so upset with these issues I am changing web hosts to leave them as their support has gone down the tubes. I am afraid until we get new chat, by March, which is thousands of dollars, these issues may persist.

Anyone that can contribute to the new chat, it would be appreciated a lot. I know it's showed my regular account as being in chat for days and I haven't even had time to go in much, too busy working hard to pay for this place....

You have to be logged in to reply!