Forum » Frequently Asked Questions » Is this site dead?

February 10, 2021, 11:02 am
sissy_john

Newcomer
Is this site dead?

I always enjoyed this site over other sex chat sites, but nothing is being updated or maintained it seems. Is the site just dead? Is it ever going to be brought back?

March 9, 2021, 2:57 am
willthis23

Newcomer
Re: Is this site dead?

Sny recomendations
February 27, 2021, 3:41 am
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate
Re: Is this site dead?

That's a good question. I poured my blood, sweat, tears, and a whole shit ton of money into making this what I dreamed an adult community website should be, and did not get much in return but ungrateful people that bitched and complained about everything. Some were grateful yes and told me so, but I never got the support in terms of paid memberships.

Sites are expensive to maintain and upgrade, thousands and thousands of dollars, sometimes tens of thousands of dollars. I'm not made of money. The chat program we had was flash, and flash died. I really did not want to spend thousands of dollars to replace yet another chat program when there's hardly anyone here to use it, let alone pay for it.

Would I like to upgrade the site, get a new, working chat program, scrap the stories and audios that not enough people contributed to so why keep them, sure, but simply have better things to spend my money on than a site that gives me zero return. I have no plans to kill the site, but also have no plans to update it either, unless money becomes a lot more available.

I supplied a beautiful website that worked, was non glitchy and did not get much back.If this site had a minimum of 300 annual premium memberships, a lot more could be done. Upgrades, advertising, but people did not think 7 cents a day was worth it to them, so not much I can do about it. It's not going anywhere, but don't expect anything to be changed anytime soon, either. People want all the bells and whistles on someone else's dime.

You have to be logged in to reply!