Forum » Important Announcements » Girls room removed

1 2
May 25, 2014, 2:37 pm
Rob_

Premium Member

Newcomer
Girls room removed

As many of you will be aware we have deleted the girls room. It has always been an issue and when making the rooms the debate on if we should make it at all was a long one, we decided to allow it but keep it a free for all room that both genders could enter but hoped that men would respect it enough to stay out. 

This did not happen and in the end the fuss made by the few has taken the room away for the many, at the end of the day this is an adult website and  moderators who give their time up to help the site out should not get so much abuse about one room on an adult chat site.

For these reasons the room has been removed and will not be added back, we gave it a fair shot and have now come to the conclusion that we simple can not make it work.

Rooms made with the same name or similar will be removed and if the same person repeatedly makes the room they will be banned.

May 25, 2014, 11:31 pm
Rob_

Premium Member

Newcomer
Re: Girls room removed

To be honest any hope you had of getting the room disappeared when I stepped down but I will always think a girls room is a good idea. It just needed those in there to accept that the site could never enforce a gender ban when they could never ensure the people in there were actually women.

The site has one of the best working ignore / block systems I have seen on any adult site, it allows you to block in chat and out of it adding to both lists at the same time, it allows people to completely ignore someone and all the girls had to do in the room was add the males that joined to that list and move on. instead they were greeted with abuse and it should not matter what room they are entering, nobody on this site should be abused even more so when actually the room is not off limits for them though you would hope they would show a little respect and stay out.

Sadly this time round the actions of the few spoiled it for the many and in that respect I totally agree with removing the room. 
May 25, 2014, 6:21 pm
Rob_

Premium Member

Newcomer
Re: Girls room removed

Hi TaylorA,

I actually take your post as a rather misguided attempt to defend something based on very little knowledge of what happened or what was going on.

I am far from lazy and am the only one who has defended the room being there from the start, I have bent over backwards trying to make that room work and have even asked male moderators to limit the amount of time they spend in the room to 15 minutes every few hours while the women moderators are not there.

After weeks of women abusing male members who joined the room even though they are allowed to be there, after weeks of abuse for the moderators who refuse to bow to those who abuse them and after everyone being told more than once that we will not allow a gender banning room enough was enough.

You make it sound like being a woman you can not chat in any other room. There are plenty of rooms to chat in as a woman looking to chat with other women so to suggest you have no rooms to chat in is silly.

You make it sound like we are taking something away from you when in reality all we have done is removed the wording of a room as every other single room on the site you can talk to anyone you want, what you can no longer do is sit in room and abuse other members because they have a penis or abuse moderators because you have to sit with males in the same room.

We can solve all the problems though if you like, send in a copy of your passport, house hold bill that matches your name on the passport and we will open a room just for women and enforce it for you.

legal-department@climaxconnection.com

I will look forward to opening the room for you and all those who send their information in too.
1 2

This thread is locked, posting is disabled!