Forum » Important Announcements » Incest Rules Decision

October 17, 2012, 3:48 am
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate
Incest Rules Decision

Over the last few days we here at Climax have been in more than a few heated debates over the subject of allowing incest on the site.

Myself and a member of staff have clashed heads and gone past the breaking point on both sides more than once. I have listened to those that have posted and though I still do not agree that incest should be banned, we will be banning the topic of incest from the site.

I do however feel that adding a small rule to calm the waters and keep the users happy far out weighs my personal feelings on the matter. I can only hope that this reversal of a decision shows that here at Climax our users do matter.

I also request that all other issues regarding Furry now stop. All incest related content will be removed and a rule will be added to the basic site rules.

I want to say that I really appreciate all the support so far on the site and though as users and staff members we will not always see eye to eye, I am sure we all want to see a thriving community for people to enjoy. Thank you again for the support and hopefully we can all put this behind us.

This thread is locked, posting is disabled!