Forum » Important Announcements » Mobile Responsive Site

March 17, 2016, 3:16 pm
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate
Mobile Responsive Site

Please report any bugs with the mobile responsive site to this thread.
DO NOT POST ABOUT CHAT IN THIS THREAD. THEY ARE SEPARATE.

May 5, 2016, 8:59 pm
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate
Re: Mobile Responsive Site

Well I'm sorry for your difficulty, but as I said ones are uploading pics daily, perhaps try a different browser or make sure the image isn't too large.
May 5, 2016, 11:27 am
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate

Well I've been approving pics daily, so it's working fine for most. Did you mean uploading via a mobile device? I cannot see how ones are uploading pics, but ones are uploading them daily.
April 13, 2016, 10:04 pm
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate

The ratings thing, there is currently a missing link I'm waiting for someone to add, then it will show properly. When you rate another user, they get an email notification, that is working, but there should be a link on your personal profile menu bar in the header you would click to approve the rating before it shows on your page. As I've said, I recently switched developers and the new guy is wading around in someone else's code, and when the site was switched, that link that should have been there went missing, it will be put back where it should be, some have been confused about that I realize. We do our best to get to things ASAP.
April 12, 2016, 4:09 pm
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate

The mails that were not read were before pink, that is one of the bugs that came up when the site switched to the responsive site that needs to be addressed. I switched developers several months back and the new guy is sorting through the old ones way of doing things, so it's not ideal by any means, but we are working through things as best we can, we know that is an issue.
April 9, 2016, 1:10 pm
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate

I know about the view conversation pics still being tiny, he hasn't gotten to that yet, but can you screenshot the "crumpled friends list", on my laptop it looks normal and I don't have a mobile device to look, if you could screenshot it and email it to sharon@climaxconnection.com that would be great, thanks.
April 7, 2016, 11:56 pm
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate

Ohhhh, you mean the AVATARS on profile walls, not the pic ones post to the wall! Yes, that has been fixed.
April 7, 2016, 5:55 pm
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate

Rouge Exile, I just posted a full sized pic on your wall and it shows normally on your page, did you mean it's that small on a mobile device when viewing it?

Sheepie, I just tested sending a message to myself, the pics when attached to messages look normal to me, when you click the pic in the message it becomes full size as it always has, do you mean on a mobile device when viewing it it is different?

We really appreciate all of these things being pointed out, each comment is being sent to the developer to correct.

April 6, 2016, 3:24 pm
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate

The mobile version is now live, let us know any bugs or issues here please.

You have to be logged in to reply!