April 13, 2016, 9:48 pm
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate
Notes

Hi, one of the new features we have is "notes." Some do not seem to understand this feature, so I will do my best to explain it if you are not sure what it's all about.

No one can see your notes but you. It does not show on their profile, it is NOT like posting on their wall, so if you write something like, "message me", they will not see it. It's like a little thing to jog your memory. If some guy cam bombed you in chat, or someone was rude, you would write that in the notes area on their page in the notes area, so if you went back several times to view their profile, you could put something in there to remind yourself why you didn't like them, or do like them.

The mods cannot see the notes you make for other users. I saw this feature on a few other sites and found it handy to jot down something. If you go back to a members profile several months later and know you've seen it and just can't recall all the details, the notes feature can help refresh your memory.

Especially if you visit lots of profiles, months or even weeks later, it may be difficult to recall what interaction you had with that person.

I'm attaching a pic here of a screenshot I made after I made a note on AvgGuy's notes area, only the one that made that can see it. So if you made a note before and you click "notes" on their page, this is what you would see, the note you made before.

You have to be logged in to reply!