Forum » Important Announcements » Premium Membership For Non US Members

July 9, 2016, 3:34 pm
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate
Premium Membership For Non US Members

Until this point, we were not able to take premium membership purchases for Non US Members, since I can only currently process credit cards for US residents. I have however been approved by another payment processor for this. It is NOT currently integrated on the premium page and won't be for many months, but if any Non US members were seeking to purchase premium for themselves, I can give them a private URL to a payment button that leads to the Payza site payment page. Visa only is accepted by them. Inbox me if you would like to purchase it for yourself and let me know if you'd like the 1, 3, 6, or 12 month purchase. All transactions are in USD.

If this site gives you enjoyment, an escape, orgasms, please consider buying premium. This site operates at a loss of hundreds of dollars each and every month out of my pocket. Premium membership gives you extra features and helps with site running costs. In the coming months when the site is updated and this will be part of the premium page, please note that some features will be scaled back for non premium members to encourage ones to get it. Messages will be limited to 3 per 24 hr period and pics will be limited to 3 plus an avatar, there will be a few other scale backs as well that should have been implemented from day one, so if you value what this site gives you, please help support it. Thank you.

You have to be logged in to reply!