Forum » Important Announcements » A/V in Chat

October 10, 2016, 8:54 am
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate
A/V in Chat

Many of you have noticed since our server move a few weeks ago the A/V in chat has not worked since. Unfortunately the site does not have a developer at this time and the host has not been able to correct the issue. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Currently I am seeking to get new chat made for the site so the feature will be available and it will be a non flash chat, which I know causes members on mobile devices some issues. I do not yet have a date for this, but I am in talks with a firm to do this, but seeing as the holiday season is coming up, it may not be until the new year, I am not sure yet.

I am doing the best I can. It would really help if people could help contribute by getting a premium membership or donating, these things do NOT come cheaply and contrary to what many assume, there is NO profit to the site. Ads do not even cover hosting costs, and we have very few premium members. As I have said in other posts, once the site is changed a bit, some features will be scaled back for non premium members to encourage them getting it. Limits of 3 pics plus an avatar, and 3 messages a day. These limits should have been there from day one. There will also be banner ads in the chat and no user made chat rooms for non premium members.

January 30, 2022, 12:27 pm
Alana

Newcomer
Re: A/V in Chat

Everything works for me, and I hope everyone else does too.
November 4, 2016, 6:37 pm
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate

Ok, the host has tested it again with me personally and it is working, I do hope it works for others.
November 1, 2016, 11:51 am
tank9897

Newcomer

I think we still have a problem. I dont know if it is only me but I keep getting black screen. Although the cam seems to be working...
October 29, 2016, 4:47 am
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate

It seems we may have fixed this, please report any issues and try to use it again, thank you.

You have to be logged in to reply!