Forum » Important Announcements » Could Poor Recovery From Exercise Affect Erectile Function?

1
September 28, 2026, 5:03 am
lissawilliams

Online

Newcomer
Posts: 1
Could Poor Recovery From Exercise Affect Erectile Function?

I have been wondering whether not getting enough recovery between workouts can affect erectile function. Exercise is generally considered good for overall health, but I’m curious whether constantly training hard without enough rest, sleep, or nutrition could eventually leave the body feeling run down and affect things like libido or sexual performance.

I’ve noticed that when someone is physically exhausted, dealing with muscle soreness, sleeping poorly, or not eating enough to support their training, their overall energy can be quite different. Could that kind of prolonged fatigue also make it harder to get or maintain an erection?

I’ve also come across Fildena 200 mg while researching different ED treatment options. However, I’m more interested in understanding whether poor recovery, stress, or an overly demanding workout routine could be contributing to the problem rather than simply focusing on medication.

Has anyone here noticed changes in sexual function during periods of particularly intense training? Did adding more rest days, improving sleep, eating properly, reducing workout intensity, or taking time to recover make any difference?

I’d be interested to hear from people who have experienced something similar and whether improving their recovery routine had any noticeable effect on their energy, libido, or erectile function.

Check Here More:- https://saferxpills.com/

1

You have to be logged in to reply!