Forum » Looking for sexting partners? » I'm a sweet and strict mistress looking for a submissive slave to be trained and owned by me for long time relationships in bdsm

1
September 18, 2026, 6:44 pm
mistresspeace

Offline

Newcomer
Posts: 89
I'm a sweet and strict mistress looking for a submissive slave to be trained and owned by me for long time relationships in bdsm

I am a confident, sweet, and strict Mistress seeking a sincere, loyal, and respectful submissive interested in a long-term BDSM dynamic. I value trust, honesty, communication, and mutual respect, and I'm looking for someone who is ready to explore this lifestyle with commitment and dedication.


If you're obedient, open-minded, and genuinely interested


You can reach me here:


Kik: mistresspeace01  


Telegram: @mistresspeace12  


Zangi: 1078148361  


Email: mistresspeace613@gmail.com


Signal:+12056904514

September 30, 2026, 1:20 pm
anjhella75

Online

Fledgling
Posts: 146
Re: I'm a sweet and strict mistress looking for a submissive slave to be trained and owned by me for long time relationships in bdsm

The ads that lead somewhere state limits and expectations plainly instead of listing twenty kinks. Consent and boundaries come before anything else, and skipping that conversation is why most of these arrangements collapse. A similar reality check came up at https://golisimo-deutschlands.de/ and it held true. Vet slowly.
1

You have to be logged in to reply!