Forum » Chat » Cannot connect to chat!

February 3, 2015, 5:06 pm
crookedmoon

Newcomer
Cannot connect to chat!

Well, what the thread says..! Previously been able to connect to chat fine, then suddenly today, won't connect at all for some reason... Tried turning off and on firewalls, redownloading/installing flash, java.. just keeps failing every time for some reason. Help? x_x

April 10, 2015, 7:12 pm
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate
Re: Cannot connect to chat!

Are you perhaps trying to connect to chat while logged into the same account in another browser as well? That can cause that to happen. There is no separate log in for chat. All I can suggest is in time it will correct itself. No program is perfect with all users at all times. I myself was unable to get in chat for 2 weeks once! Yet everyone else could. Sometimes weird things happen and it just takes time and they will correct themselves.

February 26, 2015, 7:24 am
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate

Ace RP, read my post below yours.
February 23, 2015, 4:36 am
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate

As I answered in another thread, later this year we may be moving to a NON flash chat, I have no date on that yet, it may not be until late fall. Other than for mobile devices, the chat works fine. You can see by people in chat, it is working. If ones on mobile devices get a flash enabled browser, they can enter chat fine.
February 3, 2015, 6:49 pm
Climax Connection

Site Administrator

Intermediate

We are aware of the issue and the people that can fix it have been notified.

EDIT 2 hrs later- Now it is up.

I myself do not have the skills to restart it, so even though it is a simple 2 min fix to get it up, I am sadly at the mercy of the people that have the skills to restart it at their convenience. I am not happy when it is down either.

You have to be logged in to reply!